<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Operation Iraqi Freedom

My Time

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Hey everyone. So the new year hasn't been that bad so far. We had a nice reuniting of the soldiers that we had to send down to Baghdad today. Now that they are all back plus the replacements for one of the platoons, we finally have plenty of people to help work. Our replacements are supposedly in Kuwait right now getting ready to come up here, so that's pretty exciting too. I think when they get here I'm not going to be able to contain myself. It's going to just be too much. I can't wait.

Me and one other soldier got our promotion packets in and they are supposed to go to the board on the 5th of January. If we have enough points to get promoted, we should know about it about two weeks after it gets through the board.

That's all I have for right now I guess. Things are going good and I can't wait to get out of this place. Gotta keep my head in the game though, if I get too antsy time will go way too slowly. God bless and thank you all for your prayers and support. Peace.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?