<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Operation Iraqi Freedom

My Time

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Hey everyone. So this place is completely boring. Nothing to do at all. I've been going to the gym and watching the same 10 movies over and over again to waste my time. What can ya do? We took a little trip to Doha today so that I could get a bus lisense so that I can drive around this country. The people here are horrible drives so it'll be interesting.

We got some good news up in Taji. Now everyone gets to leave their vehicles and equipment, not just our platoon. So the other platoons now may get out as soon as we do. It'll be great. I still don't know any dates about when I'll be getting home, but it shouldn't be too much longer.

I wish there were more to report, but it's so boring around here that I'm lucky I haven't slipped into a coma due to lack of entertaiment. Oh well, at least the people I'm here with are cool. OK, I'm gone for now, I'll let you all know when I find out something. Thanks for your prayers and support. God bless.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?