<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Operation Iraqi Freedom

My Time

Friday, January 21, 2005

Hey everyone. So another couple boring days, but at least it gives me plenty of gym time. Some good news from Kuwait. The unit that got here before us is officially gone. They left this morning and they are on their way home. That is good news only because we're next. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited for them to leave, but I'll be much more excited for me.

We got our call forward which is our official orders for the rest of the platoon to come down here with us, which means we can leave. I'm not sure how long it's going to take them to get down here, or when they are leaving, but after they get a few more things done that I know they have to do then they'll be on their way then we'll be on our way. I can't wait.

Again, not much that I can think of in the way of stuff to tell you about, I'm just glad it's all coming to an end. Thank you all so much for your support and prayers. God bless.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?