<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Operation Iraqi Freedom

My Time

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Hey everyone. As “the man that doesn’t blog” pointed out, I made a mistake. After I blogged that he hadn’t written me, I saw that he had. My fault man who doesn’t blog :) Anyway, I wanted to let you all know what’s going on here. We spent the last two days traveling around the country. Today we brought another unit’s equipment to the shipping dock. I can’t wait until that’s our stuff. Speaking of which, our connexes are on their way down here right now, so that’s awesome. As soon as they get here, we have to clean them up a little, weigh them and send them to the ship.

Other than that there is nothing going on for now. I’ll let you know if things change but right now we’re just trying to beat a schedule so that we can leave on the day that our flight is scheduled. If not, then we’ll just catch the next one, but I would love to leave as soon as there is opportunity. So cross your fingers. That’s it, hope everyone is doing well. Thank you so much for your prayers and support. God bless and I’ll see you soon.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?