<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Operation Iraqi Freedom

My Time

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Hey guys. I wanted to let you all know that I finally got a hard date for when I'll be out of here. I'm now attached to the advanced party going to Kuwait. As redundant as it is by now, I can't tell you when but let's just say, my next blog will be from Kuwait. Awesome huh?

Anyway, everything else around here is normal. Everyone around here was getting people to sign t-shirts and flags to remember them by, but I thought, what better way to remember everyone than to have them sign my guitar. So I had people sign my guitar and when I get back, I'll hang it up on my wall.

Well, I guess I have nothing else. I'm excited about leaving and I have almost everything packed so I'm ready. Guess that's it. See you all in Kuwait. God bless and thanks for your prayers and support.

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?